Certification of controlled environments
We innovate, we acquire new capabilities.
Our service will help your company comply with the certification of your clean rooms, including laminar flow hoods, biological safety cabinet and extractor hood.
Our accreditation scope under ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 and ANSI / NCSL Z540-1-1994 (R2002) integrates the tests for controlled environments in compliance with ISO 14644: 2015.
We achieve the ability to provide the following tests
Clean room tests
Laminar air flow hood tests
Biological Safety Cabinet Tests
Testing of flow hood devices
Industries that we service
Medical, aerospace, microelectronics and any other industry that develops pharmaceutical products, medical devices, medical care and food.
We care about the development of market companies, we have the firm objective of maintaining biological safety for the protection of the worker, the environment and the product.
Our competitive advantages
It is essential to mention that we are a leader in the calibration and sizing services in the market. We have 25 years meeting the needs of industries. You can be assured that this new service is high-quality, responsible and timely.
Using our service is equal to:
- Receive a local service that will allow you to reduce your costs.
- Enjoy warm, quality and personalized customer service.
- That the requested service be performed at the time that suits your needs.
- Of course, be assured that our validation equipment is calibrated by specialized technicians.
- Our staff has training and protocols validated by the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) in Chicago.
- Air flow measurement
- Air pressure difference test
- Air flow smoke pattern test
- Filter leak test HEPA / ULPA
- Air particle count study
- Illumination level
- Sound level test
- Temperature test
- Moisture test
- Temperature / humidity uniformity test
- Recovery test
- Biological safety cabinet classification li >
- Laminar hood air flow rate
- Leakage / recoil induction test
- Facial velocity test - Leakage / return test
Find your nearest branch here
Write to us
800 732 9874