Our certifications guarantee us as one of the best measurement and calibration laboratories
We invite you to consult our Scope and check our capabilities.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
Write to us
800 732 9874
Our laboratories are accredited under the requirements of the international standard ISO 17025:2017 and the national standard ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 -1994 (R2002). It is essential to mention that we are a leader in the Calibration and Dimensioning services that we offer in the market. Thus, we have been satisfying the needs of the Industries for 25 years. Our accrediting house is ANSI National Accreditation Board. Currently we have integrated a new range of tests for controlled environments which are guided in compliance with the ISO 14644 standard and the ISO 8573.
Our capabilities include CALIBRATION, TESTING and DIMENSIONAL MEASUREMENT.
You can rest assured that our service and customer service is of quality, responsible and timely.
The calibration process that is executed in each of our capacities and the control of documents referring to it are consistent.
Trust Techmaster Calibration Accuracy
We explain the calibration process:
- The calibration process and data sheets are controlled and these are used by the technical team in all the laboratories that we have in the country.
- Several verifications of the results are carried out, which which guarantees that the measurements are correct and within tolerance.
- All documentation, standards and methodology are validated by the accrediting house.
- We constantly seek to improve the efficiency of our processes .
- The certification documentation of your instruments is available for consultation in our certificate portal, which you can access whenever you need it.
The quality management system and documentation meet and exceed the requirements of the ISO/IEC 1725 standard. In turn, they are internally supervised and audited in order to comply with the required quality assurance.
Learn more about our certifications
This logo represents the mutual recognition
agreement between accredited laboratories.
Check our customer portal, view and download calibration certificates in one click.Go to customer portal